Sunday, June 11, 2006

What I really wanna say, I can't define

It makes me laugh that my little fox is laid out by confusion. I've felt that way all day - just completely wiped. Yesterday I was on top of the world. I felt great and I believe I threw around the word happy. Today, not so much. I was tired and cranky and just felt yuck all day. I'm so confused. Why was I the Queen yesterday and today I just wanted to go back to bed and wish for Monday. Who wishes for Monday? People tell me I'll have days like this, but I don't really see other folk having days like this. If they really are, then it makes me sad how fast I fall for the illusions other people build. Maybe they are just not needy and so they don't tell everyone that they are having a bad day. They just cheer themselves up. I don't know. I just want to be Queen again. I like it so much better I think I can take anything on. I'm just a fun girl when I'm like that. So now the question is how do I hold onto that?

No comments:

Post a Comment