Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Today is just fabulous!" she said her voice losing all traces of bitterness to make room for dripping sarcasm. Yesterday was indeed fabulous and I want to keep it that way always in my mind so I've opted to count the events between 2 and 3 a.m. towards today even though I had not been to bed yet. So I sit here now smilingly answering the phone while in my head caustic remarks dance with the voice that screams "You turn everything you touch to SHIT!" I intend later to blame it all on the rain; the damn fucking rain which never seems to wash anything clean. There is always residue. And thus goes my internal rant which, excluding this one outlet, I intend to keep internal from now on. Paste on smile, end entry, and "Good morning Business Office, this is Janice..."

No comments:

Post a Comment