Monday, April 3, 2006

One day at a time

So you will all be happy know that i am making it. Sometimes I am even having fun. This life is totally different from anything else I am used to and I actually kind of like it. You know how little kids like to play house? Well people who are always taken care of like to take care of themselves sometimes. I feel kind of like a real grown up. The tables have completely turned. Jesse wants to come home and I just can't let him. I can't see rekindling the flame without feeling the burn. He's almost made me stop loving him. How sad and childish is that. So much for feeling like a grown up.Everyone who knows wants me to work at saving this marriage,but...there is just a bunch of buts. Jesse was right we he talked about how unhappy I was. I didn't even realize I was so unhappy all the time. Don't worry though, even if I'm doing it with the wrong attitude I'm still going to therapy with him (if the doctor ever calls back). I just don't see it happening. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment