Friday, January 6, 2006

Two days in a row!

I am updating again so I guess that means you all know I am covering the front desk. It really isn't so bad when there is actually stuff to do. Plus, I dressed rather professional today so I fell a little more comfortable being up here. The big news is that Catharine and Amy had their babies this week. This really doesn't mean much to any of you, but it is very exciting for me; especially about Catharine who had a little girl named Emma. I can't wait to see them both. I also cannot wait until LaBoDrinkie tonight and spending the night with Jessica. Poor Jessica is a little depressed because her work told her she could not go on vacation so her husband went without her. It sounds bad, but the whole thing was paid for and isn't refundable so one on them may as well enjoy it. I think she and I will have a lot of fun tonight. I've missed her lately too. I could go on some more, but I really do have work to do today so I'll end it there. Everyone have a good weekend!J-

No comments:

Post a Comment