Thursday, March 18, 2004

Another update as promised

Well it is spring break here and I am celebrating my two days off by working. Actually, it's kind of nice because it is so quiet. I can get a lot done (as is evident by my spending time updating my journal). Yesterday I saw the baby doctor. My blood pressure and weight are good. I've gained a total of 13 pounds. They are still a little concerned by how low my iron is. It hasn't come up at all even though I am taking a prenatal and an iron supplement. It can't be too bad though because they didn't increase my iron supplement at all. April 14th is the day we try to find out the sex of the baby. Aren't you all just breathless with excitement?! So without further segue I can jump into telling you about the rest of my life. Jesse is super excited because he is going to Minneapolis for training on a machine called a rimage. It can make thousands of copies of DVDs and CDs and print labels with National Geographic photo quality. Okay, so the machine and all it's capabilities don't exactly get me all hot bothered, but this training might mean a promotion and some sales commission for Jesse in the near future. Carrie and Clint's wedding is finally all over and they are safely on their honeymoon. Thank goodness. Hopefully it will be a long while before we have to see Kim Nate again. To make myself feel better I am pretending that this page is filled with all the catty comments I would like to make about Kim, Nate, Carrie, and Clint. In reality, I will just say that it has never been so painfully obvious that I was not liked and we left the reception relatively early. Carrie and Clint do have some awesome friends though. We are like in love with this one couple, Richard and Amanda. We're going to be calling them soon because they recommended some book about child rearing at a time when most everybody was drunk and we can't remember the title. But crack me up! These people rocked! My kitty is also gone. I can't believe how long it took for us to find her a home. I really miss her and I think Porter does too. Jesse is so very very happy she is gone. Oh well. It's nice that my husband can breathe. I guess that's about it. I really should get some work done. Hopefully I'll hear from Miss Hava soon. I am now pretending to slip in a guilt trip about her not calling me when she promised, but will refrain as it's been a while since I picked up a phone and dialed her number. Much love and midnight thunderstorms to everyone, J-

No comments:

Post a Comment