Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Just a glimpse

I love books, movies, and captivating conversation. I love being able to look into other worlds and just wonder. There's someone new I'd like to invite into a fish bowl. I like looking through his eyes. He sees the left side of things when I only look at the right side. I'm ready for a good argument or maybe a change of mind. I doubt his interest though. Should I pursue? And Hava's in trouble because she didn't call me twice. I know finals are over you snot!! Call me. Matt, I hope you're doing better. You seem bitter over stuff much too quickly these days, especially people's opinion of you. On the other hand, it's been a long time since I've been aware of what's up with you. If it makes you feel any better, my opinion of you is still well above low.

No comments:

Post a Comment