Friday, March 28, 2003

What I hate most

I hate how judgmental I can be. I try to work on it, really I do. In fact I'm really down today because I voiced an opinion of the way Jesse does something and he got uber irritated. I've been holding it in for days, maybe even a few weeks. I just couldn't stand it anymore this morning. I tried to point it out very gently (no yelling, no unfair arguments - I'm infamous for both), but he said my tone and accusing phrases were "uncool." I don't like to fight with my husband, but he seems to think I pick arguments with him for fun all the time. Its just frustrating that I thought I was trying so hard and he didn't even notice my efforts - which means he didn't make a move toward compromise. Fighting sucks. Peaceful relationships to you all, JG

No comments:

Post a Comment