Monday, February 14, 2011

Stupid Cupid, What does he know?

I have been told I will receive my Valentine's gift tonight. I haven't a clue what it is and I almost don't care. (I said "almost." I have no intention of turning down a present. Ever.) But you see, I already got the best gift ever -
Five Hours To Myself.

Once was when Ben took Emily on a mysterious shopping trip for nearly three hours on Saturday. Then last night I got to snap this handsome couple as they dashed off to the ball.
I had a whole Sunday evening to do things like call my mom, chit chat with my neighbors, and watch a 45 minute interview online. All guilt-free. It was glorious.

But, and I'm going to get disgustingly cute here, the best part was seeing these two excited about their father-daughter dance.

Cupid can keep his stupid heart-o-chocolates and mass marketed roses. I'll take the two pairs of sparkling blue eyes instead. That's love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So precious!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you all with much love...

    ReplyDelete