Monday, November 29, 2010

A Thankful Week in Pictures

No school equals a day with Angelina!
Grandma's here! Let's roast marshmallows.
No need to fear, the man in charge of pie is here!
Which one is the bigger turkey?
Just right.
Don't be jealous of my husband's perfectly fried turkey.
That's right, we had Thanksgiving OUTSIDE!
Grandma helped Emily prepare for a post-lunch glamorous photo shoot.
Natalia watched from the safety of the couch.
I made whipped cream for the pie. From scratch. By myself.
 
Friday morning and we're eating. Again.
Happy Anniversary, Baby. Glad you survived our first two years.
On Saturday we took Grandma to the aquarium.
And then she bought us a milkshake.
The grand finale:a HUGE pile of leaves!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love me some deep fried turkey! I can't believe how grownup Miss E is getting!

    ReplyDelete