Thursday, June 8, 2006

Le coeur a ses raisons...

Seriously people, I would like to have some way to funnel all the random thoughts that fly through my head into one place so I can sort through them later. I have some of the craziest thought throughout the day that really deserve further exploration, but most disappear in an hour and then... For instance, the whole process of time just boggles me. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that. Currently I am having an argument with myself because my head knows a whole bunch of stuff that my heart won't believe. Don't you just hate that? Really, I almost feel like two different people these days: the logical person and the hoper. I hate the hoper. She's unreasonable and easily crushed. Peak and Plunge, Peak and Plunge all the time with her. Unfortunately she's terribly dominant and stubborn and WILL NOT BE QUELLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment