Monday, October 6, 2003

PAAAARTY

I had the very best weekend. Friday night Jesse and I met Amanda and Tifani at POETS for some pool and drinks. We ran into an old friend who we had thought dropped off the planet. Then we went to Denny's with Shannon. Most of us were more than just a little tipsy, and even though the waiter probably sees drunken people at 1:30am all the time, I'm sure he thought we were pretty wierd. Saturday I cleaned house and worked on my room. Then, the real fun began. I got all sexified and Amanda and Tif came to pick me up and we headed to Concepts, this badass techno club. We drank and danced and danced and drank until our legs couldn't function any more. Buttery Nipples and Cosmopolitans rule!!! I'm so glad there was a McDonalds open at 3:30 even if a cop followed us the entire way from the club. Needless to say, I was exhausted and my legs were killing me yesterday. It was so so worth it though. Now, I'm back to reality at my job doing travel vouchers and receipts. Oh well, it's really not that bad. Hopefully Hava and Trish will read this and decide that I am worth visiting and can show them a really really good time.Your party girl,J-

No comments:

Post a Comment