Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I guess its about time...

So it's been like a year or something since I last updated, so I figured it was about time. I'm so lazy, I just like to read about everyone else. I'm not up to a whole lot. Working and hanging and that's about it. Last night Jessica H. came over to eat my really salty fried chicken and watch Charlie's Angels Full Throttle. She's so cute because I tell her she does not need to bring anything but the movie, when she shows up she has the movie, wine, a case of beer, ice cream and mashed potatoes and a late birthday present. It's nice, but still I feel bad. We just had salty fried chicken and corn. Fun was had by all. Friday she and her fiance are coming over for kabobs, then we're ditching our men to go pick up some new hotties at the clubs. Actually, we just like to tease all the horny college boys with what they can't have (like there's not a million sex kittens at these clubs). I'm really looking forward to it. Saturday is another A&M game and Sunday is RenFest. Looks like it'll be a good weekend. I heard from Hava and am so so proud of her for interviews and royalty and whatnot. Good job! And, Evil Frank, I really feel ya on those crappy memorization tests. Someday we'll talk, because when I rule the world that will all change so your input may be important. Big fat freakin' tiaras and greasy tacos to everyone. J-

No comments:

Post a Comment