Thursday, November 28, 2002

Thanksgiving

I am so incredibly comfortable I can hardly stand it!! I swear Thanksgiving is really a holiday to glorify the lives of cats. Get up late. Lounge before the tube watching the Macy's Parade, eat breakfast, take a nap. Eat big lunch consisting mostly of bird. Get pet by family. Doze with full tummy. Eat more bird (cold this time, but oh so yummy). Lounge more and go to bed. Okay so my Thanksgiving consisted of a little more than that ( I made a cheesecake - my specialty - and biscuits, and I ate so much more than bird). However, it has been a fabulous day and I wish everybody the warm heart and full tummy I have. I am so thankful for my family and for my place in this world. I am super lucky. I'm only 20 and I already have found my soul-mate, we own an adorable house, we have an almost too-loving kitty and families that really truly care about us. It isn't always perfect...it isn't always great...but God has blessed us so thoroughly that the hard times are really only there to make us appreciate all the other times. God bless you all with this much happiness and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment