Sunday, November 10, 2002

One Year and Still Going Strong

Hello all you happy people! What a wonderful wonderful 1 year anniversary I am having (except for the research paper I have to finish by Tues.). Jesse and I had a lovely day with lots of love and togetherness and even some presents! He is so wonderful. One of the traditions of you first anniversary is to eat the top layer from your wedding cake, which you are supposed to freeze. I'd kind of been dreading it all day because, let's face it, who wants to eat stale, thawed out wedding cake. It was actually pretty good so the whole day was pretty perfect. We ended it by watching "The Bone Collector" which we saw on our first date. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Here's hoping everybody else can float on a cloud as nice as mine on their anniversaries. Peas and hominy! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment