Monday, May 17, 2010

No poo, week 2

Well, kids, week two has come and gone and we are actually into week three so I thought I should offer an update.  I always have good intentions when it comes to posting, but...

Week two actually went very well. Although, I suppose calling it "week two" is something of a misnomer.  I got a haircut last Saturday and they shampooed my hair then, but it is more convenient to ignore that little fact. As I mentioned in my last 'poo post, I reduced the amount of baking soda to 1.5 teaspoons per wash. I still had some crispiness at my ends, but I was able to reduce my washes and subsequent blow-dries to only once every two days yea!

Check it out:
 This week, I'm willing to call this whole experiment a success!  I even took a photo of me out living life with my no 'poo do:

No comments:

Post a Comment