Tuesday, March 23, 2010

They call me mellow yellow...

Some of you might be asking "Dear Janice, where have you been?" Don't worry, I'm still here, I've just been indescribably obsessed with this blog. Talk about living the dream! Not the dream where one has oodles of money and a vacation home in St.. Thomas - not that dream. Mrs. Limestone, from what I can tell, makes a pretty average living for a New Yorker and she has no problem putting in the time to find things that fit both her taste and budget be it side tables or excursions to exotic realms. No, no, she lives the dream of finding a home you love in place you love and putting your stamp on it.  Okay, that and the totally posh vacations she takes and shares with her readers.

Thanks to Mrs. Limestone's sweet photography skills, I have developed a new-found love for the color yellow. To be honest, I think it was Kit's chic wedding prep blog that first put the color into a favorable light for me. But now I can't stop thinking about it!

 For Entertaining:
Left and center: Brooklyn Limestone
Right: via Love, Kit 
As Decor:


Right: via  Brooklyn Limestone
Whimsically:
via: Brooklyn Limestone 
Honestly, yellow is everywhere.  Check out some of the stuff Amy found for me to enjoy when I was craving a lemon party. Real Simple did a spread on yellow decor and I swear the color is all over fashion.  It looks like it is going to be a sunny sort of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment