Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You know you want to too

Emily and I just got back from a five day trip to see Ben in DC. It was a crazy, exhausting trip on which Emily did very well. She did, however, pick up some new quirks. Apparently, all this exposure to numerous public bathrooms has left my sweet little girl with potty on the brain. If she thinks it, she says it - such is her way. I spent a large portion of our trip explaining that that we do not talk about human excrement anywhere except in the bathroom; preferably the bathroom at home. Where no one can hear us. As we sat waiting at the airport for the final leg of our flight back to ol' BCS, we encountered one of my co-workers. It wasn't long before Emily had to go potty so Debbie kindly offered to watch our stuff. Upon our return, she requested we extend the same service. I agreed, little did I know that as Debbie walked away Emily would scream across the airport "Are you going to go peepee or poopy?" I was overcome with embarrassment, but now I have to fight the urge to scream "POOP" every few minutes just to see what kind of satisfaction could be derived.

No comments:

Post a Comment