Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sunny days sweeping the clouds away

Meteorologically it has been rainy. Rainy rainy rainy. Psychologically though, it has been nothing but golden rays of sunshine. I don't ever have to think about calculus again because I finally passed it. I am currently taking a government course that is surprisingly interesting and managed a 94 on my first test. I totally kicked butt getting stuff done this past weekend so I feel incredibly accomplished. I have been awarded some grant money for the fall which will hopefully improve life for Em and me. I see Ben in less than two months. Jessica finally split from Justin and is so much the better for it. AND, the best news of all: Bliss was nominated for Best in the Brazos! Something directly affected by my participation is in the running to be the best of something! Imagine how stoked I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment