Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sleepy Girl

I am so freakin' tired. Sleepy, wore out, bag under my eyes, the whole bit. I have no idea what the problem is. Stress? New medicine? I'm clueless...and sleepy...and grumpy, the last two of which are my least favorite dwarfs. Oh well.

My daughter has been a darling this week. She thinks she is a kitty and insists I call her as I would a cat. Then, as she makes her way toward me she repeats the call: here key key key. It is really very cute, although a little exasperating. She has decided that I am a dog. Aren't tiny little two-year-old ideas fun?!

Saturday I see my Ben. When I think of him sometimes I cannot catch my breath and I am absolutely looking forward to 9 days of being breathless. Last night I had an away message up that he sent to his friend Dave saying "this is my girlfriend's away message. Isn't that cool?!" My boyfriend thinks I'm cool. Excuse me while I turn red and can't stop smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment