Monday, August 25, 2003

Well, I decided to update today because it has obviously been awhile, but I don't really have anything to tell about. I turned 21 last Sunday, but only 3 people of the 15 that promised showed up to help me celebrate and the restaurant kept running out of ingredients for the drinks so there was little drunkenness and some disappointment. but still a lot of laughing. Tomorrow Jesse turns 24 and we will eat Freebirds. You have not experienced eating until you have had a supermonster from Freebirds. I got him a ton of fun presents so I'm excited to see him open them all. Friday we leave for Cammie's wedding. What more exciting way to spend a Friday and the following Monday than in the car for 12 hours with your parents. Every time Jesse's mom calls I freak out b/c I an so afraid Danner will have passed and the funeral will be the same weekend as the wedding and I'll have to choose between my two families. Ugh. That's it. Now you know why I sort of found updating useless, but at least now everybody out there knows what's going on here. Later Days, J-

No comments:

Post a Comment